$114.59 (with VAT)
423.33 PLN / €93.78 / £80.84
Delivery to United States
check shipping prices
Product to order
Delivery 3-4 weeks
How has America's over-emphasis on the pursuit of materialistic gain contributed to the it's high rate of violent crime? CRIME AND THE AMERICAN DREAM is an easy-to-understand book that offers clear coveral of criminological theory, using institutional anomie theory as a foundation.
Crime and the American Dream
1. A Society Organized for Crime.
2. By Any Means Necessary: Serious Crime in America.
3. Ships in the Night: Theoretical Perspectives in Contemporary Criminology.
4. Culture, Institutional Structure, and Crime.
5. Strengthening Social Institutions and Rethinking the American Dream.