|Readership level||College/higher education|
For courses in entrepreneurship.
Teach the Entrepreneurial Process through Real-World Examples
Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures explores the allure of entrepreneurship, teaching students how to successfully launch and grow their own business. Using real business profiles of inspiring young entrepreneurs, the text engages students through relevant examples they can easily relate to. The 6th Edition examines entrepreneurship through an easy, four-step process that clearly outlines both the excitement and difficulty of launching a new company. Careful to identify failures as well as successes, the text is a guide to starting a new business.
Also available with MyLab Entrepreneurship
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Entrepreneurship does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Entrepreneurship, search for:
013489149X / 9780134891491 Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures Plus MyLab Entrepreneurship with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 6/e
Package consists of:
· 0134729536 / 9780134729534 Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures
· 0134731212 / 9780134731216 MyLab Entrepreneurship with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures
Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures, Global Edition
PART I: DECISION TO BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR
1. Introduction to Entrepreneurship
PART II: DEVELOPING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS IDEAS
2. Recognizing Opportunities and Generating Ideas
3. Feasibility Analysis
4. Developing an Effective Business Model
5. Industry and Competitor Analysis
6. Writing a Business Plan
PART III: MOVING FROM AN IDEA TO AN ENTREPRENEURIAL FIRM
7. Preparing the Proper Ethical and Legal Foundation
8. Assessing a New Venture’s Financial Strength and Viability
9. Building a New-Venture Team
10. Getting Financing or Funding
PART IV: MANAGING AND GROWING AN ENTREPRENEURIAL FIRM
11. Unique Marketing Issues
12. The Importance of Intellectual Property
13. Preparing for and Evaluating the Challenges of Growth
14. Strategies for Firm Growth