Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning.
This bestselling textbook contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
- Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
- Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
- Stretch more able students with extension activities
- The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
- Key skills and experiments included
- Full digital package - offered in a variety of formats so that you can deliver the course just how you like! Amongst the books available for this Physics syllabus, the textbook by Allum and Talbot is by far the best. It provides a very good transcription of the course content and has a big variety a practice problems. The texts and diagrams are very clear. There are also some nice links to TOK. -- David Bailly, Physics teacher, International School Eindhoven
Physics for the IB Diploma