Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Geography, presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
- Learn by asking questions for a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
- Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
- Think internationally with chapters and concepts set in global contexts. Amazon customer
Five stars - Excellent book, useful as a resource for teaching and learning the MYP way.
Very thorough and has main key concepts, contexts, ATL's in Geography. Can be used as an extra supportive resource, rather than stand alone. You can use this as ideas when creating your own units. ... Great ideas though and informative content and explorative contexts. Engaging assessments.
... Recommend this though as a resource for teaching and learning Geography or Integrated Humanities course. -- Amazon customer * Amazon * Amazon 29 August 2019
Five stars - it is great
Awesome book! -- Cintia * Amazon *
Geography for the IB MYP 4&5: by Concept