Ensure that the needs of all IB Students are met with this comprehensive and flexible Student Book, written specifically for the updated Spanish ab initio course.
- Communicate confidently by exploring the five prescribed themes through authentic texts and skills practice at the right level, delivered in clear learning pathways.
- Produce coherent written texts and deliver proficient presentations with grammar and vocabulary introduced in context and in relation to appropriate spoken and written registers.
- Improve receptive skills with authentic written texts, audio recordings spoken at a natural pace, and carefully crafted reading and listening tasks.
- Promote global citizenship, intercultural understanding and an appreciation of Hispanic cultures through a wide range of text types and cultural material from around the world.
- Deliver effective practice with a range of structured tasks within each unit that build reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Establish meaningful links to TOK and CAS, and identify learner profile attributes in action.
The audio for the Student Book is FREE to download from www.hoddereducation.com/ibextras
Answers to the Student Book are included in the accompanying subscription based, Teaching and Learning Resources I just wanted to let you know how happy I am with your book. It has helped me a lot in this digital time. The activities in the book have given students so many opportunities to get involved in these topics. I did one of the activities as a big final project and it came out great. -- Socorro Scharrer, American International School- Vienna * Socorro Scharrer, American International School- Vienna * A very well thought out and organized book, that is absolutely in line with the new curriculum. It provides us with a whole lot of resources that are in accordance with the new method of assessments. It also contains many resources to help the students practice listening, a new and relatively grey area for most teachers. Rafael draws on his immense experience as a an IB educator to bring us this extremely useful book. He conceptualizes the new curriculum in a meticulous manner with this book. Very happy to use this book. -- Krishnan Amazon Review * Krishnan Amazon Review * Being an internationally experienced teacher, I can definitely say that it's the best book that has been written for Spanish ab initio students ever. With free downloadable free audios for practicing listening comprehension skills, it's the best book written, published and available in the mar
Spanish ab initio for the IB Diploma