Online draft copy
If you have purchased copies of the print student book we are offering free access to the draft Student eTextbook version of Applications and interpretation HL. You can claim the same quantity of free Student eTextbooks as per your class size. To access free draft student eTextbook copies please email [email protected]
Enable students to construct mathematical models by exploring challenging problems and the use of technology.
- Engage and excite students with examples and photos of maths in the real world, plus inquisitive starter activities to encourage their problem-solving skills.
- Build mathematical thinking with our 'Toolkit' and mathematical exploration chapter, along with our new toolkit feature of questions, investigations and activities.
- Develop understanding with key concepts and applications integrated throughout, along with TOK links for every topic.
- Prepare your students for assessment with worked examples, extended essay support and colour-coded questions to highlight the level of difficulty and the different types of questions.
- Check understanding with review exercise at the end of the textbook.
Follows the new 2019 IB Guide for Mathematics: applications and interpretation Higher Level
Available in the series
Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches SL
Student Book ISBN: 9781510462359
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510461895
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510461901
Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Analysis and approaches HL
Student Book ISBN: 9781510462366
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510461857
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510461864
SL & HL Teaching & Learning Resources ISBN: 9781510461918
Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Applications and interpretation SL
Student Book ISBN: 9781510462380
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510461994
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510462007
Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Applications and interpretation HL
Student Book ISBN: 9781510462373
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510461956
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510461963
SL and HL Teaching & Learning Resources ISBN: 9781510462014
Dynamic learning packages (include Teaching & Learning resources and Whiteboard eTextbooks)
Analysis & approaches SL & HL ISBN: 9781510461925
Applications and interpretation SL and HL ISBN: 9781510462021
Analysis & approaches SL & HL and Applications and interpretation SL and HL ISBN: 9781510468474
Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Applications and interpretation HL: Applications and interpretation HL