Everything you need to deliver a rich, concept-based approach for the new IB Diploma English Language and Literature course.
- Navigate seamlessly through all aspects of the syllabus with in-depth coverage of the key concepts underpinning the new course structure and content
- Investigate the three areas of exploration in detail and engage with global issues to help students become flexible, critical readers
- Provide a variety of texts with a breadth of reading material and forms from a diverse pool of authors
- Engaging activities are provided to test understanding of each topic and develop skills - guiding answers are available to check your responses
- Identify opportunities to make connections across the syllabus, with explicit reference to TOK, EE and CAS Absolutely stellar read! Just couldn't get enough of it - a real page turner. The wisdom and knowledge within this scripture really allowed me to develop as an IB learner whilst teaching me of the power that words possess. Couldn't recommend it enough and especially liked the Kimchi extract! -- Dr Winston Wells * website *
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma