With twice as much to teach and twice as much testing, finding the time to do it all is a challenge for every teacher. These timesaving tips help you make the most of every precious minute.
- Quick assessment techniques that speed up grading of papers
- How to map ideas into useable projects
- Easy rubrics accurately assess projects and presentations
- Web search techniques for fast fact-gathering
- Organize existing resources for maximum use
Discover how Inspiration, Internet Explorer, RubiStar, Google, and other programs can pump up productivity in any classroom.
Technology Timesavers: Simple Steps to Increasing Classroom Productivity