THE #1 INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER
Join the Movement. Ditch the Diet.
Who's ready to stop thinking about weight loss? To free their brain from thoughts about ketones, calories, and fasting? Who wants life to be more effortless, energetic, and empowered?
Welcome to a refreshing and gloriously unapologetic conversation about health, fitness, and habits. Award-winning trainer Oonagh Duncan cuts through the wellness clutter to drop some truth bombs: it might not be six-pack abs you're looking for - it might be happiness, confidence, and acceptance. But if losing your belly is what you want, don't let anyone - including yourself - stop you from going after it. And she'll show you how to make it happen.
There's only one major difference between those rare unicorns who have managed to lose weight and the rest of us: their habits. When you acknowledge that following a diet is not getting you anywhere, and you make a few small changes to your everyday routine, you'll find yourself happier and healthy as f*ck. 'Healthy As F*ck
is a smart, funny and practical guide to revolutionising your health and wellness. Oonagh Duncan addresses everything from mindset to meal prep in order to help you get healthy (and happy!) from the inside out. She'll make you laugh, she'll make you think, and she'll give you just the kick in the you-know-what that you need to put healthy habits into action.' * Ocean Robbins, bestselling author of 31-Day Food Revolution
* 'A no-BS guide to looking and feeling your best that doesn't make you want to cry into a salad? Hell yes! Healthy As F*ck
is a different kind of weight-loss book-because it's not just about dropping pounds; it's about dropping judgment. Hilarious and legitimately inspiring. I loved it.' * Sarah Knight, New York Times
bestselling author of Calm the F**k Down
* 'Hilarious, laugh-out-loud funny, and straight to the point - Oonagh doesn't mince her words. If you want to get off the weight-loss roller coaster, ditch the exhausting diet mentality to feel and look your best, Healthy as F*ck is packed with advice that actually works because it's not about a diet; it's about a lifestyle.' * Joy McCarthy, holistic nutritionist and two-time bestselling author of Joyous Health
and Joyous Detox
* 'I love Oonagh's ability to cut through the crap and communicate simple, livable ways to eat healthy, exercise, and create new sustainable habits in a clear and direct way!' * Harley Pasternak, internationally bestselling author of The Body Reset Diet
* 'Oonagh Duncan is smart, to the point, and will make you laugh, but most importantly, Healthy as F*ck provides some foundational habits and strategies to help you make lasting, long-term changes for your wellbeing.' * Michael Greger, MD, Founder of NutritionFacts.org and New York Times
bestselling author of How Not to Die
* 'A no-nonsense look at creating healthy habits to improve your health and fitness ... If you're looking for a great book to motivate you to be happier and to make better habits that will lead to you being a healthier person, look no further. Oonagh Duncan's Healthy as F*ck is a perfect choice.' FIVE STARS * Read Yourself Happy * 'In this gleefully expletive-laced guide, Duncan empowers failed dieters to change their habits ... Duncan writes without judgment and with such joie de vivre ... she makes working out first thing in the morning and downing loads of vegetables sound fun.' * Booklist * 'Oonagh Duncan is a straightshooter and writes in a refreshingly direct way.' -- Alison Walsh * The Advertiser *
Healthy As F*ck