Cambridge University Press is the publishing division of the University of Cambridge, one of the world’s most successful research institutions, and our mission is to advance learning, knowledge and research worldwide. We publish over 250 academic journals in Science, Technology and Medicine, and the Humanities and Social Sciences. Many of these titles are the leading journals in their fields and together they form one of the most valuable and comprehensive collections of research available today
Funding of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education
We are happy to inform you that since 2012 our consortium project Cambridge Journals has been granted 50% funding of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
- unlimited site-wide access
- access to the most recent articles immiediately prior to their print publication (online first)
- access to the archive articles (see the attached table)
- permanent access to the purchased content even after the subscription/membership expires
- STM – Science, Technology, Medicine
- HSS – Humanities, Social Sciences
ABE Marketing is the only company in the Polish market autorized to coordinate Consortium. Therefore orders for the Cambridge Journals Collections can be submitted without the complicated tendering procedures.
(Show all 7)
- PLOS One's Joerg Heber to address OA publishing. PLOS One has announced that its editor-in-chief Joerg Heber will address, 'Advancing Open Science at PLOS One' followed by a panel discussion in the Leo and Dottie Kolligian Library, Room 360, on April 29, from 11 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Read more »
- Cambridge University Press and the University of California enter OA publishing deal. Academic publisher Cambridge University Press and the University of California have entered into a transformative agreement that will advance the global shift toward an open access future for research. Read more »
- Cambridge University Press announces major OA agreement with Max Planck Society. Academic publisher Cambridge University Press has reached a major Open Access agreement with Germany's Max Planck Society (MPG). Read more »
- Cambridge University Press and the Bavarian State Library announce major OA agreement in Germany. Cambridge University Press has reached a major Open Access agreement with the Bavarian State Library (Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, BSB) on behalf of higher education and research institutions across Germany. Read more »
- Cambridge University Press and Jisc Collections announce major UK Open Access deal. Academic publisher Cambridge University Press and the Jisc Collections have reached a progressive agreement, which will enable UK universities and colleges to make a sustainable transition to publishing more Open Access content in the publisher's journals. Read more »