Cambridge University Press is the publishing division of the University of Cambridge, one of the world’s most successful research institutions, and our mission is to advance learning, knowledge and research worldwide. We publish over 250 academic journals in Science, Technology and Medicine, and the Humanities and Social Sciences. Many of these titles are the leading journals in their fields and together they form one of the most valuable and comprehensive collections of research available today
Funding of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education
We are happy to inform you that since 2012 our consortium project Cambridge Journals has been granted 50% funding of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
- unlimited site-wide access
- access to the most recent articles immiediately prior to their print publication (online first)
- access to the archive articles (see the attached table)
- permanent access to the purchased content even after the subscription/membership expires
- STM – Science, Technology, Medicine
- HSS – Humanities, Social Sciences
ABE Marketing is the only company in the Polish market autorized to coordinate Consortium. Therefore orders for the Cambridge Journals Collections can be submitted without the complicated tendering procedures.
(Show all 7)
- Cambridge University Press launches Cambridge Elements, a new model for scholarly publishing. Academic publisher Cambridge University Press has launched a new publishing model to provide an outlet for world-class research and writing that sits outside the traditional formats of book or journal article. Read more »
- AIP Publishing appoints Professor Leslie Yeo as Editor-in-Chief of Biomicrofluidics. AIP Publishing, a not-for-profit scholarly publisher in the physical sciences, has announced the appointment of Leslie Yeo, Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) in Melbourne, Australia, as Editor-in-Chief of Biomicrofluidics (BMF). BMF is an online-only journal that rapidly disseminates high-quality, original research in the interdisciplinary field of microfluidics and nanofluidics. Read more »
- Cambridge University Press signs major OA deal with Bibsam. Academic Publisher Cambridge University Press has reached a major open access deal with higher education and research institutions in Sweden. Read more »
- Cambridge University Press to move four of its journals to Gold Open Access. Academic publisher Cambridge University Press has announced that it is moving four more of its journals from a traditional subscription model to Gold Open Access in a further demonstration of its commitment to the development of a sustainable, more open future for academic publishing. Read more »
- Cambridge University Press announces content sharing success. Academic publisher Cambridge University Press has announced that its content sharing tool, Cambridge Core Share, is now a permanent feature of its online books and journals platform following a successful ten-month pilot. Read more »