|Forma publikacji||książka w twardej oprawie|
|Poziom zaawansowania||Dla szkół wyższych i kształcenia podyplomowego|
|Kategorie||Rachunek kosztów, Rachunkowość: studia przypadków i materiały przekrojowe|
For undergraduate and MBA Cost or Management Accounting courses.
The text that defined the cost accounting market
Horngren’s Cost Accounting defines the cost accounting market and continues to innovate today by consistently integrating the most current practice and theory into the text. This acclaimed, market-leading text emphasizes the basic theme of “different costs for different purposes,” and reaches beyond cost accounting procedures to consider concepts, analyses, and management. The 16th Edition incorporates the latest research and most up-to-date thinking into all relevant chapters, so that readers are prepared for the rewards and challenges they will face in the professional cost accounting world of today and tomorrow.
Also available with MyLab Accounting
MyLab™ Accounting is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Horngren’s Cost Accounting, 16th Edition is also available via Revel™, an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Accounting does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab Accounting, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Accounting, search for:
0134642449 / 9780134642444 Cost Accounting Plus MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 16/e
Package consists of:
0134475585 / 9780134475585 Cost Accounting
0134476387 / 9780134476384 MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Cost Accounting
Horngren's Cost Accounting
1. The Manager and Management Accounting
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost—Volume—Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
6.Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
7.Flexible Budgets, Direct-Cost Variances, and Management Control
8. Flexible Budgets, Overhead Cost Variances, and Management Control
9. Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
10. Determining How Costs Behave
11. Decision Making and Relevant Information
12. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
13. Pricing Decisions and Cost Management
14. Cost Allocation, Customer-Profitability Analysis, and Sales-Variance Analysis
15. Allocation of Support-Department Costs, Common Costs, and Revenues
16. Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
17. Process Costing
18. Spoilage, Rework, and Scrap
19. Balanced Scorecard: Quality and Time
20. Inventory Management, Just-in-Time, and Simplified Costing Methods
21. Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
22. Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations
23. Performance Measurement, Compensation, and Multinational Considerations