The new fourth edition of Invasion, Plague and Murder is Book 1 of the best-selling KS3 History by Aaron Wilkes series. It focuses on medieval and early Tudor British history, including Anglo-Saxon England, the Norman Conquest, England's relationship with Scotland, Wales, Ireland and France, medicine and public health, religion and political power. This planning guide helps teachers to design a coherent knowledge-rich
curriculum and assessment using the Oxford Key Stage 3 textbook series.
- Carefully designed content and assessments are mapped to the KS3 National Curriculum and to GCSE curricula
- Guidance for the History department to plan a coherent curriculum
- Literacy, maths and key History skills are mapped across each chapter
- Support for non-specialists, including a brief history and key dates of each chapter's content
- Further reading suggestions for teachers and students, and ideas for beyond the classroom
- Assessment planning, mark schemes and differentiated sample answers for each end-of-chapter assessment
- Answers guidance for every lesson activity and quick knowledge quiz
- This teacher guide accompanies the textbook series, shown in recent research to inspire and motivate young historians
- Invasion, Plague and Murder Kerboodle: Lessons, Resources, Assessment offers a digital subscription packed full of customisable interactives, worksheets, animations and automarked assessments.
KS3 History 4th Edition: Invasion, Plague and Murder: Britain 1066-1558 Curriculum and Assessment Planning Guide