- Features an extensive, full-color illustration program, with hundreds of superb clinical photos and embryological drawings – more than 50 new to this edition.
- Presents information in an integrated, easy-to-follow manner, incorporating molecular, experimental, and morphological material into each relevant area of the text.
- Includes numerous new, high-quality photos of congenital malformations.
- Provides major updates to many topics, including neuroembryology, early embryology, fetal imaging techniques, somite formation, and craniofacial development.
- Newly added series of animations for visualization of complex embryological processes.
- Helps you understand the molecular basis of embryology, including the processes of branching and folding - essential knowledge for determining the root of many abnormalities.
- Features clinical vignettes and Clinical Correlations boxes to help you better understand the clinical manifestations of developmental abnormalities.
Human Embryology and Developmental Biology