|Forma publikacji||książka w miękkiej oprawie|
|Poziom zaawansowania||Do szkoleń zawodowych, hobbystycznych i naukowych|
|Kategorie||Zarządzanie zasobami ludzkimi|
For courses in Management
Modern Human Resources: Technology, Social Media, and Management
Human Resource Management provides students with the daily tools and skills they need to function as successful managers--in both human resources and business in general. With a practical approach, the text explores the evolution of the field, highlighting the introduction of revolutionary new technologies and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and cloud computing.
The Fifteenth Edition focuses on the positive impacts technology has had on the HR field. The ability to vet potential employees on the Internet shifts more HR responsibilities to managers, leaving HR departments with more time to carry out strategic, long-term endeavors for boosting employee performance and engagement. With a heavy focus on emerging industry trends, the text prepares students with everything they need to be successful managers and HR personnel in the 21st century.
Pearson MyLab Management® not included. Students, if MyLab Management is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MyLab Management should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
MyLab Management is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
Human Resource Management, Global Edition
PART ONE: INTRODUCTION
1. Introduction to Human Resource Management
2. Equal Opportunity and the Law
3. The Managers Role in Strategic Human Resource Management
PART TWO: RECRUITMENT AND PLACEMENT
4. Job Analysis
5. Personnel Planning and Recruiting
6. Employee Testing and Selection
7. Interviewing Candidates
PART THREE: TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
8. Training and Developing Employees
9. Performance Management and Appraisal
10. Coaching, Careers, and Talent Management
PART FOUR: COMPENSATION
11. Establishing Strategic Pay Plans
12. Pay for Performance and Financial Incentives
13. Benefits and Services
PART FIVE: EMPLOYEE RELATIONS
14. Ethics, Justice, and Fair Treatment in HR Management
15. Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
16. Employee Safety and Health
17. Managing Global Human Resources
18. Managing Human Resources in Entrepreneurial Firms