|Forma publikacji||książka w miękkiej oprawie|
|Poziom zaawansowania||Dla szkół wyższych i kształcenia podyplomowego|
|Kategorie||Finanse przedsiębiorstwa, Budżetowanie i zarządzanie finansami|
For undergraduate courses in Corporate Finance.
The Five Key Principles for the Foundations of Finance
Foundations of Finance retains its foundational approach to the key concepts of finance, bolstered by real-world vignettes, cases, and problem exercises. Utilizing five principles, which are presented at the beginning of the book and applied throughout, the authors introduce a multi-step approach to financial problem solving that appeals to students’ at all levels, math and numerical skills. As in previous editions, the Ninth Edition focuses on valuation and opens every chapter with a vignette based on financial decisions faced by contemporary, real-world companies and firms. Other highly useful features include mini cases, cautionary tales, lists of key terms, and a discussion of ethics. Revised and updated, the newest edition includes new lecture videos, financial thinking, user feedback, and lessons from the recent economic crisis.
MyFinanceLab™not included. Students, if MyFinanceLab is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MyFinanceLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
MyFinanceLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Foundations of Finance, Global Edition
1. An Introduction to the Foundations of Financial Management
2. The Financial Markets and Interest Rates
3. Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows
4. Evaluating a Firm’s Financial Performance
5. The Time Value of Money
6. The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Return
7. The Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds
8. The Valuation and Characteristics of Stock
9. The Cost of Capital
10. Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice
11. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting
12. Determining the Financing Mix
13. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing
14. Short-Term Financial Planning
15. Working-Capital Management
16. International Business Finance
17. Cash, Receivables, and Inventory Management