|Poziom zaawansowania||Dla szkół wyższych i kształcenia podyplomowego|
For undergraduate and MBA Cost or Management Accounting courses.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
The text that defined the cost accounting market
Horngren’s Cost Accounting defines the cost accounting market and continues to innovate today by consistently integrating the most current practice and theory into the text. This acclaimed, market-leading text emphasizes the basic theme of “different costs for different purposes,” and reaches beyond cost accounting procedures to consider concepts, analyses, and management. The 16th Edition incorporates the latest research and most up-to-date thinking into all relevant chapters, so that students are prepared for the rewards and challenges they will face in the professional cost accounting world of today and tomorrow.
This package includes MyLabTM Accounting, an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
MyLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Please be sure you have the correct ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson rep for more information.
Horngren's Cost Accounting Plus Pearson MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText
1. The Manager and Management Accounting
2. An Introduction to Cost Terms and Purposes
3. Cost—Volume—Profit Analysis
4. Job Costing
5. Activity-Based Costing and Activity-Based Management
6. Master Budget and Responsibility Accounting
7. Flexible Budgets, Direct-Cost Variances, and Management Control
8. Flexible Budgets, Overhead Cost Variances, and Management Control
9. Inventory Costing and Capacity Analysis
10. Determining How Costs Behave
11. Decision Making and Relevant Information
12. Strategy, Balanced Scorecard, and Strategic Profitability Analysis
13. Pricing Decisions and Cost Management
14. Cost Allocation, Customer-Profitability Analysis, and Sales-Variance Analysis
15. Allocation of Support-Department Costs, Common Costs, and Revenues
16. Cost Allocation: Joint Products and Byproducts
17. Process Costing
18. Spoilage, Rework, and Scrap
19. Balanced Scorecard: Quality and Time
20. Inventory Management, Just-in-Time, and Simplified Costing Methods
21. Capital Budgeting and Cost Analysis
22. Management Control Systems, Transfer Pricing, and Multinational Considerations
23. Performance Measurement, Compensation, and Multinational Considerations