|Forma publikacji||książka w miękkiej oprawie|
|Poziom zaawansowania||Dla szkół wyższych i kształcenia podyplomowego|
For courses in international business.
This ISBN is for the bound textbook, which students can rent through their bookstore.
A modern approach to international business
International Business: The New Realities, 5th Edition caters to a post-millennial student audience, the most diverse and educated generation to date. The book connects to students of the technological age, facing a diverse and evolving economic environment fueled by the internet and multimedia sources. The authors understand and speak to what motivates this group, also known as Generation Z -- their reliance on technology, their drive towards achievement and helping their communities, and their desire to obtain skills they can apply towards meaningful jobs. By addressing their interests and issues such as the competitive job market and challenges faced by advanced economies, the text engages students in the material and preps them for successful careers in international business.
This title is also available digitally as a standalone Pearson eText, or via Pearson MyLab Management, which includes the Pearson eText. These options give students affordable access to learning materials, so they come to class ready to succeed. Contact your Pearson rep for more information.
International Business: The New Realities, Global Edition
PART 1: FOUNDATION CONCEPTS
1. Introduction: What Is International Business?
2. Globalization of Markets and the Internationalization of the Firm
PART 2: THE ENVIRONMENT OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
3. The Cultural Environment of International Business
4. Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, and Governance in International Business
5. Theories of International Trade and Investment
6. Political and Legal Systems in National Environments
7. Government Intervention and Regional Economic Integration
8. Understanding Emerging Markets
9. The International Monetary and Financial Environment
10. Financial Management and Accounting in the Global Firm
PART 3: STRATEGY AND OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENT
11. Strategy and Organization in the International Firm
12. Global Market Opportunity Assessment
PART 4: ENTERING AND WORKING IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
13. Exporting and Global Sourcing
14. Foreign Direct Investment and Collaborative Ventures
15. Licensing, Franchising, and Other Contractual Strategies
PART 5: FUNCTIONAL AREA EXCELLENCE
16. Marketing in the Global Firm17. Human Resource Management in the Global Firm