An eBook is an electronic version of the printed textbook, allowing teachers and learners to access the content on their mac, PC, iPad or Android tablet.
Our eBooks are hosted on our own platform as it gives us the flexibility to make changes to our books quickly and respond swiftly to customer feedback. Functionality of the eBook includes highlighting, search, bookmarking and notes, plus access to additional resources.
You have 4 yearsâ€™ prepaid access to the online eBook. Your access begins from the day you activate your eBook.
Pearson Baccalaureate Essentials is the first IB series written specifically for EAL students. Designed to supplement standard textbooks, each book acts as a condensed guide to Diploma subjects, with targeted language to embed key concepts without the obstacle of translation. The books are written in a clear academic style, using efficient and succinct sentences which are accessible for students whose first language is not English. The series contains:
- focused content structured around the learning objectives of each subject guide
- model sentences to guide responses, answer-openers and exam advice
- synonym, glossary and subject vocabulary boxes
- extended essay and internal assessment proposals and support
- highlighted key words and phrases, placed within the context of the course.
- eBook with audio files of glossaries, model sentences and hints for success, plus PDFs of complete vocabulary lists.
Pearson Baccalaureate Essentials can also be used by non-EAL students as clear and targeted revision guides
Pearson Baccalaureate Essentials: Environmental Systems and Societies Ebook Only Edition (etext)