This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE (TM) Spanish (0530/7160) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
- Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout
Also available in the series
Grammar Workbook ISBN: 9781510448070
Vocabulary Workbook ISBN: 9781510448094
Study and Revision Guide ISBN: 9781510448100
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510448711
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510448506
Online Teacher Guide ISBN: 9781510448568
Teaching and Learning Resources ISBN: 9781510448520
Cambridge IGCSE (TM) Spanish Student Book Third Edition