Ensure that the needs of all IB Students are met with this comprehensive and flexible Student Book, written specifically for the updated Spanish ab initio course.
- Communicate confidently by exploring the five prescribed themes through authentic texts and skills practice at the right level, delivered in clear learning pathways.
- Produce coherent written texts and deliver proficient presentations with grammar and vocabulary introduced in context and in relation to appropriate spoken and written registers.
- Improve receptive skills with authentic written texts, audio recordings spoken at a natural pace, and carefully crafted reading and listening tasks.
- Promote global citizenship, intercultural understanding and an appreciation of Hispanic cultures through a wide range of text types and cultural material from around the world.
- Deliver effective practice with a range of structured tasks within each unit that build reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Establish meaningful links to TOK and CAS, and identify learner profile attributes in action.
The audio for the Student Book is FREE to download from www.hoddereducation.com/ibextras
Answers to the Student Book are included in the accompanying subscription based, Teaching and Learning Resources Every DP student who is studying Spanish Ab Initio must have a copy of this book. I love the way the book helps students to become familiar with concepts and how it helps them see the concepts in grammar, texts, and interactions. -- Glau Serralvo,(DP Coordinator, Spanish B examiner, TOK teacher) Qingdao, China * Glau Serralvo * Being an internationally experienced teacher, I can definitely say that it's the best book that has been written for Spanish ab initio students ever. With free downloadable free audios for practicing listening comprehension skills, it's the best book written, published and available in the market. And the author is extremely helpful as a person. So you can personally connect with the author very easily too. -- Gokul Nandan, Amazon Review * Gokul Nandan, Amazon Review * A very well thought out and organized book, that is absolutely in line with the new curriculum. It provides us with a whole lot of resources that are in accordance with the new method of assessments. It also contains many resources to help the students practice listening, a new and relatively grey area for most teachers. Rafael draws on his immense experience as a an IB educator to bring us this extremely useful book. He conceptualizes the new curriculum in a meticul
Spanish ab initio for the IB Diploma