Build confidence and improve test scores. Success in nursing school starts here.
- A complete review of core concepts
- 900 questions (Alternate format, too!)
- Test-taking hints and rationales for correct and incorrect answers
A complete review of core concepts, plus 900 questions based on the latest NCLEX (c) test plan build confidence and improve test scores from the beginning of nursing school. Master tricky alternate-format questions, even SATA (select all that apply), and develop efficient studying skills with test-taking tips and rationales for correct and incorrect responses. Purchase this title NEW and get 150 additional questions online plus all of the questions in the book.
Classroom & lecture planning resources, previous edition resources.
Interactive resources, online quiz bank
Test Success: Test-Taking Techniques for Beginning Nursing Students
2. Critical Thinking
3. Time Management
4. Study Techniques
5. The Multiple-Choice Question
6. The Nursing Process
7. Test-Taking Techniques
8. Testing Formats Other Than Multiple-Choice Questions
9. Computer Applications in Education and Evaluation
10. Analyze Your Test Performance
11. Practice Questions with Answers and Rationales
12. Comprehensive Final Book Exam
Glossary of English Words Commonly Encountered on Nursing Examinations