This Time Out's Shortlist pocket guide selects the very best that Berlin has to offer. Written and researched by local experts, it guides readers to the German capital's most essential sights and experiences, from compelling historical landmarks to world-class museums, and from hipster cafes and bars to clubs where you can dance until dawn. The book's easy-to-use format, suggested itineraries, carefully curated listings, comprehensive coverage of the main sights and detailed mapping make it the perfect pocket-sized companion for a visit to the city.
Berlin shortlist highlights:
* Organised into convenient colour-coded area chapters, each with a detailed street map and reviews of sights, restaurants, bars and shops.
* Researched and written by a network of local experts to give visitors the insider's view of the city.
* Every hand-picked restaurant, cafe and bar has been visited and reviewed anonymously by critics who pay their own way.
* A month-by-month events calendar shows what's on when.
* Tailored itineraries outline the perfect weekend in the city and provide guidance for families and for those travelling on a budget.
Time Out Berlin Shortlist