150.00 PLN (z VAT)
$38.28 / €35.29 / £29.35 /
Dostawa 14 dni
This informative work tells the story of the famous Liverpool musicians, from the band's formative days in Hamburg and Liverpool to the split in 1970.
General Editor Brian Southall has gathered a team of experts to write about each era of the band's existence, examining what they were doing for each of their original 12 UK-release albums, from the simple, bouncy Please Please Me to the heavyweight double Let It Be. Further chapters cover the US and foreign releases, which were significantly different in the early days.
The Beatles: Album by Album
* Tony Bramwell: Childhood friend of the Beatles who became CEO of Apple Records.
* Ray Connolly: A British writer who was very close to the Beatles.
* Tristan Fry: A drummer and percussionist, who played on Abbey Road.
* Graham Gouldman: English singer, songwriter and musician.
* Steve Harley: English singer/songwriter who was frontman of Cockney Rebel.
* Gered Mankowitz: High profile photographer of many famous musicians.
* Diederik Nomden and Bart Van Poppel: Founders and performers in the band The Analogues.
* Sir Tim Rice: English author and lyricist.
* Paul Sexton: Journalist and broadcaster.
* Tom Robinson: English singer/songwriter and presenter.
* Chris Thomas: Co-producer of The White Album and Abbey Road; Ken Townsend MBE: Sound engineer who worked at Abbey Road Studios.
* Johnnie Walker MBE: A hugely popular and influential radio DJ; Kenneth Womack: Professor of English and Dean of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at Monmouth University, N.J.