This book, a compilation of 21 chapters, includes research findings and review articles contributed by scientists and researchers in different areas of microbiology. It contains review articles on bacterial pheromones, biosensors, various microbial enzymes, industrial biocatalysis, chaperones and proteases, present scenario of tuberculosis, diagnostic techniques for indoor dust enumeration including the human papilloma virus. In a nutshell, it contains useful information about the current hot spots of microbiology, enlisting the latest techniques.
For all those involved in the pursuit of microbial ecology, medical microbiology, industrial microbiology, environmental microbiology and microbial physiology, this volume will prove to be immensely useful and stimulating.
Microbial Research: An Overview
1. Microbial Bioemulsifiers & Their Roles in the Natural Environment
2. Oral Microflora of Snakes
3. Chaperones & Proteases: The Two Sides of the Hsp100/Clp Group of Proteins
4. Communal Action of Microbial Cultures for Biodegradation and Decolorization of Textile Dyes: Current and General Aspects.
5. Quorum Sensing and Bacterial Pheromones: A Road to Influence the Local Microbial Environment Reference
I.K. International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
4435-36/7, Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi - 110 002, INDIA
E-mail: [email protected]
6. Microbial Aspects of Drinking Water
7. Mushroom Nurturing as Contemporary Alternate Diet
8. Industrial Biocatalysis: A Green Solution to Environmental Safety and Sustainability
9. Directed Evolution of Microbial Enzymes: An Update
10. Important Characteristics of Bacterial Lipases and Its Sources in Different Kinds of Industries
11. Isolating Potential Microorganisms for Production of Poly-?-Hydroxybutyrate: A Better Option for Biodegradable Plastic
12. Biosensor: A Logical Instrument
13. Mycorrhiza: An Ultimate Partnership
14. Microbes: The Next - Gen Powerhouses
15. Human Papilloma Virus Mediated Cancer
16. Diagnostic Techniques of Indoor Dust: Enumeration and Characterization
17. The Strategies and Mechanisms Adapted by Bacteria to Combat Oxidative and Reductive Stresses
18. Understanding Indoor Environmental Microbiome: Application of High-throughput Sequencing Technology
19. Biomaterial Interaction Profile of Molecular Mechanism Involved in Biophysical Processes: Friccohesity
20. Present Status and Future Challenges for the Treatment of Tuberculosis: A Review
21. Biopreservation: Novel Technique Augmenting Shelf Life