|Poziom zaawansowania||Do szkoleń zawodowych, hobbystycznych i naukowych|
Pearson Baccalaureate History: The Cold War 2nd edition is a revised version of the bestselling 1st edition, written by leading IB practitioners to specifically match the International Baccalaureate 2015 History curriculum. Covering two new subjects – Leaders and Nations and Cold War Crises – this book comprehensively covers the revised Cold War topic. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills that you need to answer essay questions on Paper Two and document-based questions on Paper One. This book is also accompanied by an enhanced eBook containing further worksheets, quizzes to test knowledge and examination skills, and enlarged source material.
The Cold War includes the following features:
● a clear overview and analysis of key events
● practice in analysing source material, including photographs, cartoons, letters, speeches, and other documents
● support throughout for new curriculum features, including key concepts and international mindedness
● approaches to learning highlighted in each activity throughout the book
● focus on the examination requirements, with ‘hints for success’ throughout, as well as quizzes on the eBook
● support with tackling essay-writing, including essay frames
● an updated Theory of Knowledge section and questions throughout to help with wider research and discussion.
Other titles in the Pearson Baccalaureate series include:
History: Causes and Effects of 20th Century Wars
History: Authoritarian States
History Paper 1: The Move to Global War
Theory of Knowledge
Pearson Baccalaureate: History the Cold War: Superpower Tensions and Rivalries