We invite you to participate in the Polish Academic AIP / APS Consortium, organized jointly with ICM. Members of the consortium have access to:
- 8 AIP titles (Applied Physics Letters, Chaos, Journal of Applied Physics, Journal of Chemical Physics, Journal of Mathematical Physics, Physics of Fluids, Physics of Plasmas, Physics Today, together with a full range of vintage archives (full archives)
- 15 APS titles (Physical Review A, B, C, D and E, Physical Review Letters, Physical Review Special Topics Accelarators and Beams, Physical Review Special Topics Physics Education Research, Physics, Physical Review Applied, Reviews of Modern Physics with full archive (PROLA)
- 4 journals of publishers associated with AIP (American Journal of Physics, Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology, parts A and B, Journal of Acoustical Society of America
These journals belong to the most important journals in the field of physics and chemistry.
Electronic journals published by the American Institute of Physics (AIP) and the associated publishers are available on the Scitation platform. URL: http://www.scitation.aip.org
Journals published by the American Physical Society are available on the APS platform, http://www.journals.aps.org
The functionality of the platform
- Automatic links to and from the database abstracts, ie Scitation record (Citation
Links), Citing Article Links, SPIN Database, and many others.
- Basic and advanced search modes, and a selection of journls by alphabetical list of titles, publishers or category.
- Full cooperation with RefWorks and EndNote.
- Personalization (own account) allows you to create your own collection of full-text articles, share your collection with others, access abstracts of (paid) magazines
We are pleased to announce that the AIP / APS consortium is partially covered by the funding of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education within the Virtual Library of Science. Submissions to the consortium should be sent by the end of September of the year preceding the year of subscription.
(Show all 7)
- University of Vienna becomes first European academic institution to join AIP Publishing's 'Read and Publish' pilot program. AIP Publishing, a not-for-profit scholarly publisher in the physical sciences, has announced that the University of Vienna has signed an agreement to participate in AIP Publishing's 'Read and Publish' pilot program. The University of Vienna is the first European academic institution to join the pilot, which is being conducted during the 2019 publication year. Read more »
- SPIE Digital Library reaches milestone of half-a-million publications. The SPIE Digital Library, the online publishing platform of SPIE, the international society for optics and photonics, has reached the milestone of 500,000 publications. Read more »
- AIP Publishing appoints Professor Leslie Yeo as Editor-in-Chief of Biomicrofluidics. AIP Publishing, a not-for-profit scholarly publisher in the physical sciences, has announced the appointment of Leslie Yeo, Distinguished Professor of Chemical Engineering at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) in Melbourne, Australia, as Editor-in-Chief of Biomicrofluidics (BMF). BMF is an online-only journal that rapidly disseminates high-quality, original research in the interdisciplinary field of microfluidics and nanofluidics. Read more »
- AIP Publishing appoints Dr. Carlos F. M. Coimbra as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy. AIP Publishing, a not-for-profit scholarly publisher in the physical sciences, has named Carlos F. M. Coimbra, Professor and Chairman of the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the Jacobs School of Engineering and an affiliated faculty of Center for Energy Research at the University of California, San Diego, as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy (JRSE). The Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy is an online-only interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal covering a wide range of areas of renewable and sustainable energy relevant to the physical science and engineering communities. Read more »
- AIP Publishing appoints Prof. Jan Philip Solovej as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Mathematical Physics. AIP Publishing (AIPP), a not-for-profit scholarly publisher in the physical sciences, has announced that Professor Jan Philip Solovej, University of Copenhagen, has taken the reigns as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Mathematical Physics (JMP), a peer-reviewed journal publishing original research and reviews that connect the application of mathematics to problems in physics. Read more »