The offer covers electronic versions of the 75 journals published by Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. We analysed all subscribed print holdings in Poland and created the list with the most 48 valuable journals. In addition, the library may choose other journals a la carte to complete its portfolio.
Those libraries that do not have current print subscriptions but are interested in participation in LWW Consortium are invited to contact us for more information.
The offer includes umlimited access based on IP addresses of the institution. At the same time we will grant remote access for those institutions that do not use proxy servers and cannot arrange for remote access themselves.
Offer includes continuous access to archives of the journals within the Consortia collections, as well as free access to abstracts of 1200 journals.
The libraries must renew all their current print subscription to be able to take advantage of the 2008 consortium offer. Print may be ordered through any distributor.
ABE Marketing is acting as the exclusive representative of OVID in Poland for this project. Please forward all questions and orders to one of the addresses below.
Thanks to the aid of ICM in Warsaw this project will benefit from the special funding from the Ministry of Science and High Education. 50% of the total value of the consortium will be covered by the funding. To receive information regarding the exact price of the offer please contact us.
- American Journal of Surgical Pathology
- Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Annals of Surgery
- Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and yascular Biology
- Blood Coagulation & Fibrinolysis
- Circulation Research
- Clinical Nuclear Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Current Opinion in Cardiology
- Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care
- Current Opinion in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Obesity
- Current Opinion in Gastroenterology
- Current Opinion in Hematology
- Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension
- Current Opinion in Neurology
- Current Opinion in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Current Opinion in Oncology
- Current Opinion in Pediatrics
- Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine
- Current Opinion in Rheumatology
- Diagnostic Molecular Pathology
- European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Health Physics: Radiation Safety Journal
- Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes
- Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology
- Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography
- Journal of Hypertension
- Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Journal of Trauma: Injury, Infection, & Critical Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- Pharmacogenetics and Genomics
- Plastic 8 Reconstructiye Surgery
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
(Show all 9)
- Oncology Nursing Society selects Editorial Manger to support its editorial workflow. Aries Systems has announced the adoption of its web-based manuscript tracking and peer review system, Editorial Manager, by the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS). The Society's two journals, Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing and Oncology Nursing Forum, have transitioned to Editorial Manager from a previous system. Read more »
- Wolters Kluwer to publish Journal of Psychosocial Oncology Research and Practice under Lippincott portfolio. Wolters Kluwer Health has announced that the Journal of Psychosocial Oncology Research & Practice, the official global journal of the International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS), will be published under the Lippincott portfolio. Read more »
- UpToDate Advanced now available for all Veterans Health Administration's clinicians. Wolters Kluwer, Health, a provider of trusted clinical technology and evidence-based solutions, has announced the Veterans Health Administration (VHA), a part of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), has added UpToDate® Advanced™ to its range of solutions from Wolters Kluwer. Read more »
- Dr. Kathleen G. Burke named Editor-in-Chief of the Journal for Nurses in Professional Development. The Journal for Nurses in Professional Development (JNPD), published in the Lippincott portfolio by Wolters Kluwer, has announced the appointment of Dr. Kathleen G. Burke as Editor-in-Chief, effective January 2019. Read more »
- ACG and Wolters Kluwer announce new publishing partnership. The American College of Gastroenterology has announced the publication of the first issue of The American Journal of Gastroenterology under the College's new partnership with Wolters Kluwer, who now publishes all three of ACG's scientific journals: The American Journal of Gastroenterology (AJG), Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology (CTG), and the ACG Case Reports Journal (ACGCRJ). Read more »