The offer covers electronic versions of the 75 journals published by Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. We analysed all subscribed print holdings in Poland and created the list with the most 48 valuable journals. In addition, the library may choose other journals a la carte to complete its portfolio.
Those libraries that do not have current print subscriptions but are interested in participation in LWW Consortium are invited to contact us for more information.
The offer includes umlimited access based on IP addresses of the institution. At the same time we will grant remote access for those institutions that do not use proxy servers and cannot arrange for remote access themselves.
Offer includes continuous access to archives of the journals within the Consortia collections, as well as free access to abstracts of 1200 journals.
The libraries must renew all their current print subscription to be able to take advantage of the 2008 consortium offer. Print may be ordered through any distributor.
ABE Marketing is acting as the exclusive representative of OVID in Poland for this project. Please forward all questions and orders to one of the addresses below.
Thanks to the aid of ICM in Warsaw this project will benefit from the special funding from the Ministry of Science and High Education. 50% of the total value of the consortium will be covered by the funding. To receive information regarding the exact price of the offer please contact us.
- American Journal of Surgical Pathology
- Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Annals of Surgery
- Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and yascular Biology
- Blood Coagulation & Fibrinolysis
- Circulation Research
- Clinical Nuclear Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Current Opinion in Cardiology
- Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care
- Current Opinion in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Obesity
- Current Opinion in Gastroenterology
- Current Opinion in Hematology
- Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension
- Current Opinion in Neurology
- Current Opinion in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Current Opinion in Oncology
- Current Opinion in Pediatrics
- Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine
- Current Opinion in Rheumatology
- Diagnostic Molecular Pathology
- European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Health Physics: Radiation Safety Journal
- Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes
- Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology
- Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography
- Journal of Hypertension
- Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Journal of Trauma: Injury, Infection, & Critical Care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- Pharmacogenetics and Genomics
- Plastic 8 Reconstructiye Surgery
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
(Show all 11)
- Wolters Kluwer's Lippincott nursing content honoured by the American Journal of Nursing 2019 Book of the Year Awards. Wolters Kluwer's Lippincott nursing content was honoured by the American Journal of Nursing (AJN) in its 2019 Book of the Year Awards as exceptional texts for advancing healthcare quality. Now in its 49th year, the AJN Book of the Year Awards is a distinguished list of valuable titles selected by a panel of judges made up of nursing executives, clinicians and college professors. Read more »
- Wolters Kluwer, Health unveils specialty focused digital solution of clinical and educational content. Wolters Kluwer, Health has announced the launch of an online solution that allows its medical society partners to expand beyond traditional clinical content by providing members with streamlined access to comprehensive digital libraries encompassing journals, books, videos and other multimedia resources curated by specialty. The Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA) became the first to offer the online resource center with the unveiling of OTA Online Trauma Access, which provides members with access to a wealth of orthopaedic trauma information and education. Read more »
- Cabell Huntington Hospital to implement Wolters Kluwer's POC Advisor to improve patient safety and sepsis detection . Wolters Kluwer Health, a global provider of trusted clinical technology and evidence-based solutions, has announced that Cabell Huntington Hospital (CHH) has selected POC Advisor™ as their enterprise surveillance solution to rapidly and accurately identify and treat sepsis patients. The not-for-profit, regional hospital in West Virginia chose POC Advisor for its evidence-based decision support capabilities, advanced predictive technology and proven effectiveness after testing other sepsis surveillance methods. Read more »
- CCC appoints three new Directors to its Board. Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (CCC), a global leader in content management, copyright licensing, discovery and delivery solutions, has announced the appointment of Brian Crawford, Cathy Wolfe and Deirdre Silver to its Board of Directors. Read more »