326.00 PLN (z VAT)
$88.94 / €76.89 / £67.63 /
Przesyłka w 14 dni
For courses in International Economics, International Finance, and International Trade
A balanced approach to theory and policy applications
International Economics: Theory and Policy provides engaging, balanced coverage of the key concepts and practical applications of the two main topic areas of the discipline. For both international trade and international finance, an intuitive introduction to theory is followed by detailed coverage of policy applications. With this new tenth edition, the author team of Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, renowned researcher Maurice Obstfeld, and Marc Melitz of Harvard University continues to set the standard for International Economics courses.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. It will help you to:
* Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program fosters learning and provides tools that help instructors to keep students on track.
* Reveal theory and applications of trade and finance via a unified structure: Balanced coverage of theory and applications aids student retention and highlights the relevance of course material.
* Give students learning tools to master course material: Numerous in-text learning resources engage students and encourage further exploration of course topics.
* Provide the most updated coverage: Thoroughly updated content ensures that students are up to date on key economics issues.
Please note that the product you are purchasing does not include MyEconLab.
Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyEconLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyEconLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyEconLab.
These are the steps you need to take:
1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system
Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost
If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyEconLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyEconLab (ISBN:9781292074580)
4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like
International Economics: Theory and Policy, Global Edition
2. World Trade: An Overview
3. Labor Productivity and Comparative Advantage: The Ricardian Model
4. Specific Factors and Income Distribution
5. Resources and Trade: The Heckscher-Ohlin Model
6. The Standard Trade Model
7. External Economies of Scale and the International Location of Production
8. Firms in the Global Economy: Export Decisions, Outsourcing, and Multinational Enterprises
9. The Instruments of Trade Policy
10. The Political Economy of Trade Policy
11. Trade Policy in Developing Countries
12. Controversies in Trade Policy
13. National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments
14. Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Asset Approach
15. Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates
16. Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run
17. Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run
18. Fixed Exchange Rates and Foreign Exchange Intervention
19. International Monetary Systems: An Historical Overview
20. Financial Globalization: Opportunity and Crisis
21. Optimum Currency Areas and the Euro
22. Developing Countries: Growth, Crisis, and Reform