$49.23 (with VAT)
181.00 PLN / €40.36 / £34.67
Delivery to United States
check shipping prices
Delivery 2 days
Written by IB expert authors to provide you and your students with comprehensive coverage of the requirements of the Guide for first assessments in 2021.
- Key terms from the Guide explained and highlighted including Concepts, Areas of Exploration and Global Issues.
- Intertextual connections highlighted.
- Inclusion of carefully selected, up-to-date, texts to inspire learners.
- Activities to help strengthen appreciation and understanding of different works.
- Chapter insight summaries of the main points.
- Clear learning objectives and links to TOK throughout.
- Detailed support for the assessments including the Higher Level essay.
- Extended Essay guidance
English A: Literature with eText (2nd edition)
1 Course Overview
2 Connections to IB framework and terminology
3 Course Concepts and Areas of Exploration
4 The learner portfolio
Understanding literary forms
5 Approaches to teaching and learning in conventions of fiction
6 Approaches to teaching and learning in conventions of drama
7 Approaches to teaching and learning in conventions of poetry
8 Approaches to teaching and learning in conventions of nonfiction
9 Higher Level essay
10 Individual oral
11 Paper 1
12 Paper 2
Literature A and the Extended Essay